- Skanpass is an access and ticketing system specially designed to manage flow of traffic and control of traffic in private and/or restricted areas where access is given to the individual user through terms such as fee, permission or other rights.
- Skanpass is a product developed, in collaboration, between Q-free ASA and WTW AS, with specially developed technology for toll gate passing and/or parking based on automatic vehicle identification.
- As you enter a designated and restricted area associated with the Skanpass sytem, you agree to enter into an agreement to pay for the right to stay in the area.
- This agreement is entered into between you as a user and landownder of the current area.
- The Skanpass solution is provided by WTW AS. WTW AS has a role as the supplier for the landowners or representative of the landowners who offere their areas via Skanpass. There is a landowner in the area where you are responsible for the facilities and facilities in the area.
- Products and prices may vary between installations and season. Signage should contain information about current products and prices associated with the area you choose to drive into.
- The current terms and conditions are available on Skanpass.com at any time. The customer is obliged to keep up to date on current products, terms, and prices.
- The agreement gives the customer the right to use Skanpass to purchase and pay for products offered at any time through the solution. Payment with Skanpass can be done with creditcard on web, invoice or Strex-mobile payments related to SMS.
- If an payment has not been registered within 48 hours of passing the toll gate, an invoice will be sent. An invoice fee will be added.
- In some locations, it is also possible to pay by card through a physical payment kiosk.
- In some locations, landowners offer a possibility to prepay passing’s for a year or part of the year. Please refer to information on site or on the landowners own website.
- Payment and toll gate passing is linked to a vehicle registration number. The customer is obliged to ensure that the correct registration number is stated at time of payment. If the customer has provided the incorrect registration number, the invoice associated with the read-out registration number will be sent.
Refund of purchases in Skanpass
- Claims are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims accepted by supplier are refunded through Skanpass.
- The customer will only receive the refunded amount to the account where the charge was originally made or into another bank account with a valid proof of ownership of the account.