Frequently Asked Questions

What happens if I do not pay within 48 hours?

If we have not received payment within 48 hours of passing the toll gate, an invoice will be sent for each single passing. The invoice will be mailed to the owner of the vehicle and invoice fee will apply.

Where can I purchase a subscription?

Subscriptions for Vang almenning can be purchased here.

What is the difference between the Annual 2019 subscription and Annual 2 2019 subscription?

You may only purchase the Annual 2 subscription if you have already have a valid Annual 2019 subscription. The Annual 2 2019 subscription is intended for guests with more than two cars, or for those who wish to have more than one car inside the tolled area. A summary of subscriptions available at Vang can be found here.

What do I do if I have a season pass registered for another vehicle?

You may not use a Season subscription that is registered for another vehicle. The vehicle´s registration number is used to register a toll passing. If you pass the toll gate with a vehicle that is not registered with a Season subscription, this will be registered and paid for as a standard single toll passing.

What if I get a new vehicle during the subscription period?

If you get a new vehicle during the subscription period, we can help you update your subscription. Please email with the following information: type of subscription, name of owner on the subscription, the license plate number of your previous vehicle, date of receiving new vehicle and the license plate number connected to it.

I have a rental car, what should I do?

You should pay within 48 hours of passing the toll gate, regardless of who the registered owner of the vehicle is. If you have a rental car and do not pay within 48 hours of passing, an invoice will be sent to the owner of the vehicle. Invoice fees and the handling of this is based on agreement between the owner and the renter of vehicle.

What should I do if I have a personalized license plate?

If you have a personalized license plate, fill in your personalized plate number in all fields that we ask for license plate number. For example, if your license plate is “ARNE”, fill in “ARNE” in the license plate number field when you pay.

Can I pay by SMS without deducting from my phone bill?

Yes, if you register on and choose an invoice, you will be able to receive an invoice for SMS payment from Strex.


If you have questions regarding the service, please send us an email at or call us.

For support, please send an email to

In order to assist you in the best possible way, we ask that you provide us with the following information:

WTW support number: (0047) 73 53 20 97
Opening hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00-16:00